Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ten things I know...

1.) A disney soundtrack is almost always fun and will put you in an exceedingly happy place, but rarely can you admit this in public without mockery.

2.) I would make a terrible vegetarian.

3.) If you ask yourself "What is the bravest decision I can make?," and then make that one, you will rarely lead yourself astray, and your life will thank you for it.

4.) Despite your best intentions, and most noble goals, not everyone appreciates you telling them the truth when they ask you for it. Especially when these people are your parents.

5.) I suspect there is a limit to the amount of things one can own with Jesus and/or the Virgin Mary on it before the Catholic church forcibly takes me back, but I figure if I keep trying hard enough I might get a free trip to Vatican City. (I realize I'm sneaking in an "I suspect", but you'll live. I can't know EVERYTHING. just most things.)

6.) Bananas are all clones of each other - like a disgusting, mooshy space army. One more reason they are evil and loathed.

7.) "Huzzah!" is fun to say out loud in public, but it takes a real, non-ironic, commitment to pull it off.

8.) Most of the time, the person making your life suck is you. Man up and figure it the hell out.

9.) Manipulation should never be used in your personal life, but can be an effective business tactic when properly applied in an unselfish manner.

10.) Green shoes: best.idea.ever.

No comments: