Monday, October 1, 2007

Non Sequitur time! Ten random thoughts…

1.) If I were given the choice of being plucked to death by birds or being locked in a house with Bjork and Vincent D’Onofrio - I would honestly be torn about which was the most horrifying.

2.) When you are a woman in your early 30s and you tell people you don’t want children, they seem to think you are kidding. Or lying to yourself.

3.) I like black.

4.) And cupcakes.

5.) And fishnet stockings.

6.) I hope that when I am old, I have awesome flannel pajamas. And a porch for dancin’.

7.) I’m not entirely sure that ALL of the seven holy virtues are a good idea. Just generally speaking – I’m thinking at least one or two should come off of the list.

8.) If I was Dale Chihuly I would blow a set of glass eyes to match my various outfits.

9.) The genetic lottery can be a bitch some days.

10.) When adulthood is not awesome, it can be a real pain in the ass.

2 comments:

Chertiozhnik said...

Plucked to death by birds. I heard Bjork attempt to sing in the Royal Opera House, once. Definitely the birds.

And the fishnet stockings, I go for them too.

Wickedred said...

How does one recover from hearing such a terrible thing? Are your ears still bleeding?

Yikes.