Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Feature! Problem of the week...


How are you? How's it going out there in the world? Everything treating you okay? North Carolina? Delaware? Chicago? England? I sure hope so - because if you are taking the time to read this little space, the least I can do is care a bit about how things are going on planet you...

Everything's treating me pretty much alright. Had a couple of ups and downs of late. The downs are piling up a tad bit, so rather than try to fix all of them at once - I'm going to selfishly use this venue to declare and attempt to solve my problem of the week...

This week it is (drumroll please) SMOKING!

Yes ladies and gentlemen - I have fallen off the three year old wagon. I actually slowly slid off of the wagon, holding onto it's rusty bumper with the index finger of my left hand, while putting my annual meeting up - and now I'm kind of fucked.

Yes - cumulative smoking makes me feel crappy, but the flip side is I really like to smoke.

I could, in fact write a little ditty about all of the joys that smoking brings me, I will instead say the following. I'm going out to see one of my favorite bands tonight, and when I wake up tomorrow - I'm going to not be smoking.

Siiiiiiigh.

Has to be done though - I will greive a little bit for the smoking I do. I will possibly be able to make the transition from non-smoking smoker - to actual non-smoker. shut up Boo.
So toss me a cigarette - I think there's one in my raincoat.
I'll see you kids tomorrow.

1 comment:

Daisy Vicious said...

Does smoking cloves count? Or Listening to the Smoking Popes?