Thursday, June 21, 2007

YAY! Cowboy!

Can't sleep. Stupid job. It really HAS eaten my soul today it seems...so I bring you - COWBOY! Just for fun. Who doesn't like a good cowboy? Even if it is just his hat.

For those of you that have shared a dinner theatre experience, I will leave you with the following song, which I have been inspired by this photo to post, to get stuck in your head...

"We gotta make it through the winter
Or we won't get lovin' in the spring.
We gotta make it make it through the winter
Or Millie says we won't get a doggone
Millie says we won't get a doggone
Millie says we won't get a doggone thing."

Catchy right?

Although - this leads me to wonder how a musical version of the Donner party story would work....

Regardless. Hope YOU are sleeping. And NOT being eaten by cannibals.

Photo - foundmagazine.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about combining Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers...I think there is room on the internet for that...somebody give Larry Flynt a call...additional musical numbers by Eminem.

But seriously, how about Toby Keith or even better Paula Cole if you want to get a cowboy song stuck in your head!

Oh, and sorry about your soul. I hear that south of the equator they spiral down the toilet the other way.

Unknown said...

If you remind me, I'll gladly bring over my copy of Cannibal: The Musical! and we can have a movie night.

It's really an awesome film...utterly hilarious.

Wow, when did I get a Wayne account on here...I'm so confused.