Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ten reasons a job in the BDSM community would be more pleasant than my job at the moment...

For those of you reading from the office that don’t know what BDSM is – don’t google it from there. For those of you that know me and have assumptions about what my job would be in such situations, please put your assumptions aside, you don't know as much as you think you do anyway :)...

1.) The intensely harsh beating I was taking would be in some way, enjoyable and consensual.

2.) I would have a spectacular set of tools for dealing with unresponsive, condescending older men.

3.) My vaguely inappropriate collection of footwear and accessories would get waaaaay more use.

4.) When I wanted to repeatedly beat someone upside the head, I could, and it would be okay, perhaps even encouraged!

5.) When someone gives me the “up down” look, as we refer to it at the office, it would be GOOD because I was rocking my cleavage, not BAD because I was rocking my cleavage.

6.) My show clothes wouldn’t have “Staff” embroidered on them.

7.) If I was roped into something, it would have cool knots and would in some way bring me pleasure.

8.) I probably wouldn’t have to deal with so much freight.

9.) I would finally have somewhere to wear my furry chipmunk costume…oh wait...that’s something else. Damn.

10.) I would have a safe word. And be able to use it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm sure some of the groups for people with, shall we say, specialized tastes would really appreciate a woman of your talents. Imagine the snack strategy possibilities in an environment where not just what the snack is but who is serving it to whom and/ or on whom would require thought. Perhaps you could contact the folks at http://www.chi-kap.com/ and ask them to add a category for you.

Anonymous said...

oh, or these folks http://www.tngc.org/tngc/home.html

Wickedred said...

Ah - mfink. You are, as always delightfully resourceful.