Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ten Random things I'm obsessed with. A photo gallery.

Yeah - apparently I can't write anything in prose form during the week. Why you ask? Well today I got to work and realized that I'm at the point in the year where I have to put my soul in a box for the next two months and simply crank out logistics and order craploads of lunch. (It's a really special box though - specially bred hermaphrodite elves crafted it for me from the tawny hides of Spartans...SPARTA!) mmm ...spartans...
oh ...sorry... I got distracted.
And now I'm back.

If you know me and you see me occasionally in life - I apologize in advance. I'm either drunk or working. I still love you, care, and think you are handsome/pretty.
........................................................................
Here, because I just KNOW that you are DYING of curiosity, are ten random things that I am, in fact, slightly obsessed with...





















No comments: