Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ten Noises I Loathe

Hello all - I'm still in the snarky place, but thought perhaps you'd like something a bit more interesting than a picture. I may also post a picture of something later, but you will just have to wait and see...now won't you. Yeah I know - I suck.

Here are - Ten noises I loathe, for your reading pleasure...

1.) People eating cereal and milk

2.) Heavy breathers on a conference call.

3.) The squaking of tropical birds (times six if it's inside)

4.) The sound of wheezing while talking.

5.) Bad Nextel transmission.

6.) Gum cracking.

7.) The bass of music you are not listening to.

8.) Color Scrollers.

9.) George Bush Speaking. About anything.

10.) Techno.

2 comments:

Chertiozhnik said...

Wheezing while talking? I don't think I've ever met anyone that decrepit, though the British Pessimistic Tooth-Sucker is a close second.

(suck) no mate, that's really shot (suck) gonna cost you a bob or two to mend that (suck) might as well replace it with a new unit (sssssssuck) four grand to you mate

Chertiozhnik said...

And (ssuck) I'm doing you a favour.