Sunday, August 5, 2007

Joy for Monday! Part two

Wow! A two parter (granted - the two parts are basically unrelated but I think you are man enough to take it). Soon - I may return to actual writing, now that all signs point to me having my life back.

So- second part of the joy is here. It's totally SFW but vaguely offensive in other ways. It is a pdf, so just know that before you go clicking on things. clicker. you. what would your mother say. you should be ashamed of yourself......

Elegant bread lamb is my favorite. yikes.

2 comments:

Chertiozhnik said...

Very joyful indeed - I liked the Cake Release best, it sounds vaguely military, something SEALs and suchlike should always carry.

"Inititate cake release." Cool.

Chertiozhnik said...

No Joy for Monday this week? Hope all is well with you.