Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's Sunday. Ow.

Hello All! I had at least two inspiring and thoughtful ideas on which to write today. I however forgot that at 34 years old, my body doesn't take too kindly to drinking until 3:30am. SO - At some point this week, I will have something possibly interesting (or not - you be the judge - judging is fun!) to say. Hell - feel free to send in requests or questions that you would like an answer to. Perhaps I will take the time to address your needs and wants. Maybe not. Isn't the suspense killing you?

Today - nothing of depth is coming from me. Here is a list of ten things, of no depth whatsoever, that I would say to you if you were in my apartment RIGHT NOW.

1.) Would you like some water?

2.) Yes - it in fact IS 95 degrees in here, even though it is 0 degrees outside.

3.) This is my cat. I am no longer in charge and I apologize in advance for the awesomeness of her belligerence.

4.) Why, I'd be DELIGHTED to let you do my laundry - thank you so much.

5.) You look great! And smell vaguely of debauchery!

6.) Would you like some jerky?

7.) Dinner is in the dinner cooking machine. (I actually just said this. Should give you some sense as to where my head is.)

8.) Hey! Have you tried the Belief-o-matic? You totally should! I'm a neo-pagan, according to this. Pretty dead on. More dead on is my incompatibility with Catholicism. Good thing I gave it up for lent in 1990)

9.) Are you sure that I can't offer you anything?

10.) Yes - that is a copy of the autobiography of Lee Iacocca. No - it is not mine.

1 comment:

Chertiozhnik said...

"Get out before I set my cat on you."

That is what you would say if I came visiting.

Or "here, take what little cash I have on me and shove off."

Sundays have never been good to me.