Monday, February 8, 2010

The Hammer of Judgment. BRING IT!



Avatar… TERRIBLE. Best picture? Really? Any story, or acting, or writing would have been nice…and they WASTED STEPHEN LANG. Yeah – it was pretty. So is Paris Hilton. Screw you Cameron.

The letter X... Cliché. Use of X is just lazy at this point. Do something creative with the letter P or something, and I’ll be slightly more impressed.

This chick… Awesome. Yeah – she’s ten years younger than me. I still want to be her when I grow up.

Estelle Parsons.... Humbling. She is eighty-plus years old. Rocking three brilliant acts of August: Osage County. RESPECT.

This guy... FIERCE.

People who do not know how to merge in traffic….EXHAUSTING. (And by this I mean, anyone who is native to the Midwest, with the exception of a very few)

Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Liars…lazy. Come on people – man up. Speak the truth for the good of the order. Are you really THAT MUCH of a chicken?

The iPad…Obviously marketed only by men. The iPad? Really? I’ll be the first to buy one after I run to the Duane Reade and get myself some iPons. And don’t even get me started on the iPhone fart app.

This. Potentially more creativity than we’ve seen in our Nation’s Capital in years.

Happy Snowmageddon 2010!

2 comments:

Bo Nash said...

Wrong. Paris Hilton is not pretty. And it's not just her personality leaking out. Objectively speaking, she is not pretty. She is disproportionate and bony.

Unknown said...

Touche Bo - There is some truth in that - but she is recognized as pretty by the youts. How about Kate Moss? Equally vapid and prettier? That said - Avatar still sucks.