Monday, October 13, 2008

Joy for Monday! From a remote location...

THIS is how much I care. I'm running a meetings, and yet - joy for you! I know. I'm a giver.

Go here. You will enjoy it. I'm TOTALLY in love with this an dthese people. It is totally safe for work. You're gonna have to trust me. Put all of your scary trust issues aside - as if you read this blog at all, I'm confident that you are all broken and twisty on the inside, despite any candy coated verneer you have developed after all of these years. So. Just go there. You wil thank me.

If you are still a TOTAL chicken...here's a picture. Yeah - you can have some joy too, but I'm secretly judging your validity as a person on this side of the interwebs.

from cute overload...

1 comment:

Chertiozhnik said...

In the latest posts there are hats. Every man over 30 should have hats, proper and expensive ones. It is not the male equivalent of shoes, no male notices cares what shoes his gal is wearing. For long.