Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bring the hate! Part something or other because I lost count.

Hi Friends - it's that time of year again. The annual meeting palooza - or as I'm calling it these days - shrimp '08. Make of that what you will.

In honor of the hate in my soul - I bring you...

Ten things that I hate! The east coast version.

1.) Longaberger Baskets.

2.) Yankee Candles.

3.) Applique Sweatshirts.

4.) Brighton Jewelry.

5.) The mall.

6.) Freight.

7.) Cheese Curds.

9.) People that don't know how to merge in traffic.

10.) Chicago style hotdogs.

Bonus eleventh and twelfth items of hate!

11.) This.

12.) Here.

1 comment:

Chertiozhnik said...

Putting the "oh." back in Ohio - high time somebody did.

But I only get to eat by selling froofy baskets (with extra basket liners extra) to the tourists down by the renovated fishing quay, so I am a little taken aback at the vibes of hatred for these heritage items and the bunnies therein.

I could make extra cash by embroidering novelty designettes into cheap pink sweatshirts, were my needlework not affected by the attacks of delerium tremens.